Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Mascara Icon Would Agree

Tammy Faye Baker,  the mascara icon would have loved the latest product I purchased.  Lise Watier's Feline Mascara HD is amazing.  I became an instant fan, I can't tell you how many mascara's I have gone through to find the perfect few that deliver the results they claim, leave my lashes lengthened, separated and clump free.  I have a couple of favorites;  Maybeline's Great lash mascara is a long time fav, its staying power speaks for itself.  It has been in existence for over 35 years, and for under $10.00 its definitely a product I would recommend based on price and performance. My new favorite that jumps higher in the price range costing $21.00 but still extremely reasonably priced is the Feline HD Mascara by Watier.  Shopper's Drug Mart carries the Lise Watier line in flag ship stores and can be easily found since it seems that every corner I pass I see another one.

This mascara has been packed uniquely with it's top being a fierce metallic red and the bottom portion in animal print.  The mascara goes on smooth, it lengthens, shapes and separates lashes leaving you with a great finished look without the hideous clumping that make me cringe!  Ah finally another good Mascara on the market that won't completely beat my bank  A great upside in these post recession times when people are still being cautious of how and what they spend their funds on.

No comments:

Post a Comment