Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thanks for Stopping By!

Thanks for checking in with us, if you're a new visitor welcome!  

This week has been filled with crafts, jewelry making, and baking. So I mentioned yesterday in my post I would be making another piece and here it is. The Crimson Crave necklace.  While home baked chocolate chip cookies don't do much good for an outfit I want to rock, the great thing about jewelry is it continues to give any outfit the push to fabulous.   This piece is no exception .... LOVE IT!
Crimson Crave - April 2013
$30.00 CAD





















  


I wore the Crimson Crave with a white short sleeve dress shirt and black & white polka dot pencil skirt for a presentation I was doing this week.  The  white shirt gave the red in the necklace a pop and I had plenty of asks from the office girls about it.  The feedback I get from the girls at work is invaluable.  So often we don't want to hear what we don't want to hear but there is a tremendous opportunity to make designs that resonate with women when you listen to them.  For me, making the right piece is a combination of artistic ideas coupled with listening.  Listen to what people want, deliver it, and success stays with you.  

Have a fantastic Friday everyone.  This girl is calling it a night. 

1 comment:

  1. A wide collection of silver jewellery online is showcased here in a plethora of designs and pattern from top designers.Snap up and avail amazing offers!

    ReplyDelete