Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why is it so Cold?



The temperature isn't making these rainy days any easier.  When the weather is gray and damp and the nostalgia of summers past isn't enough to get me out of the bad weather blues, I turn to jewelry.  Creating a new design always helps me feel better,  often the creation goes into my personal collection. 

Designs come to me when I least expect it and sometimes it takes patience (which I have little of) to avoid dropping everything I am doing to start the piece. Tonight I have the creative juices going as I watch over cookies baking in the oven while I create another set.  
Gold Berry Set - $25.00


Come back soon so you can see what Vida Glam idea went from a thought to a new piece of the collection.   

In the mean time here is a piece I made this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment