Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello 2013, thank you 2012 for all the lessons.....


It has been a year since my last post; I took a long break from many of the business aspects of Vida Glam. This year gave me a good chance to revisit the reason I started this business and where I really want to take it. To get inspiration I travelled to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and New York City. I had a great deal of time to think about my inspiration for Vida Glam. I was finding it difficult to get artistically inspired and thus began my travel plans. Here I am in 2013; I have rekindled my inspiration and motivation for Vida Glam, only this time I feel like I have a whole new perspective on where Vida Glam is going. I began expanding the business out of my little "studio" to the retail sector. I am elated to announce Vida Glam is now in stores! We can be found at Adrenaline on Queen St. West in Toronto and Charisma Salon and Spa in Scarborough, Ontario. I am meeting with 2 more contact over the next few weeks to begin discussions on including Vida Glam pieces in these stores as well. This is better than I could have ever asked for and has sparked a motivational fire that will not burn out anytime soon.

 Going forward I only have positive things to look forward to so I say, thank you 2012 for all the great lessons, the travels, the new relationships and so many other wonderful positives.  Let 2013 bring all the wonderful opportunities that await. Although it is a little late Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment