Friday, January 25, 2013

Living your Dream

Happy Friday!!

I came across a wonderful idea to manifest what you want your life to be.  The idea is to build a billboard with images, quotes, books, anything that signifies which direction you would like to see your life go.  This may be difficult for some people, it takes time and effort to reflect on what your dream life could be. I'm not talking about the easy dream life, we have all wished at one time or another to win the lottery. I'm talking about thinking through what plans and goals they can put in place to make a tangible dream life a reality.  I've committed myself to do just that, I already know what my dream life would be.  I mean, I at least have one aspect nailed down.  The next step is to make it happen.  I encourage you to do the same.  Nothing in life that is worth celebrating in the name of success just falls in our laps.  It takes dedication, resolve, and hard work to get there.  Begin thinking about what one aspect of your life you would like to change.  What does your life look like in your minds eye?  Make it happen!  Live your Vida as Glam as you can.  The limits are really up to you.  Stay committed to your dream and NEVER believe anyone who tries to disuade you from your goals to make it happen. 

I leave you with a collection of bracelets I made over the past week.  Enjoy!


Snowflake Bracelet


Adoration Bracelet

Arbor Bracelet
Ascension Bracelet


Anarchy Bracelet
Absolution Bracelet

Bloomsie Bubble Bracelet














The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart - this you will build your life by, and this you will become.
James Allen Writer (1864-1912)

No comments:

Post a Comment