Monday, January 28, 2013

Vida Glam Living

Hello,

Well, it is a new week and it is off to a great start.  Vida Glam spent the weekend at the Old Mill Toronto for a jewelry party.  Everyone that attended had great feedback to share on the pieces brought along to showcase and the sales were great.  It was nice to have a location that exemplifies the Vida Glam brand and was a good experience into another channel for distribution.  The room included a separate lounge area with ample seating, a fire place and access to a powder room any woman would fall in love with! Since I had a room overnight I made sure I enjoyed the rest of the day relaxing while celebrating a successful weekend doing what I love.

Have a wonderful week! I'll share some photos of new pieces on the next post.

For now, I leave you with a little glimpse of my indulgence once everyone left.  Now its time to get back to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment